Amen, M. Shit is indeed getting real.
Perhaps time for a quick run down of what’s been going on in the life of the eldest Weyward Sister?
Hold onto your hats, it’s been a crazy one.
1. School. It’s the most obvious one of all. We’re getting to the half way mark of the semester and feeling the push for all the assignments. Which is why I’m writing a blog post instead of writing my human development project.
2. I had a (semi) meltdown in class on Thursday. I’ve recovered with the assistance of copious amounts of wine.
3. Thanks-taking happened! It was banging (meaning lots of turkey and baked goods). I made the desserts including these winners:
4. Grams has moved onto the cane. Watch out, she swings it around like Thor with the axe.
5. Dad and I have started watching a new series (since he’s ruined our “Bones” watching by calling Emily Deschanel a “trampy slut/harlot/etc.” one too many times). It’s called “Sherlock” and is a re-boot of the original detective set in modern day. It is the shit.
Enjoy this clip of when Sherlock meets Watson for the first time. My opinion, I enjoy this Sherlock way more than Robert Downey, Jr.
6. We watched the documentary “Miss Representation”. Pretty awesome, and helped with the shitatious day that was Thursday.
7. I just had a friend day. It was awesome.