Time for another installment of Linky Love.
Check out some lovely time wasters!
– Check out this blog, WTForever21.com . “Forever 21” is a clothing store in the States…that sometimes makes questionable contributions to fashion. This woman started this hilarious blog. Now she’s being sued. Enjoy the blog before it’s gone forever.
– For those of us on Facebook with mommy and daddy friends who think that they are the hottest, most hard working thing since Jesus check out STFU, Parents. This blog has some epic screen shots of some incredible status updates and status hi-jacking. Hi-larious. Enjoy.
– For a bit more solemn moment check out the very moving blog of Derek K. Miller. He blogged honestly through his battle with cancer, didn’t sugar coat any of his symptoms and wrote his own obituary which he had a friend post the day after he passed away. Amazing. Check out Pen Machine.
– Ever feel like you life is just not going in the right direction? Go over to this site and read about others’ shitty days…
– After wallowing in your own self-pity (seriously get over yourself) walk your fingers over to this ridiculously cute site. I don’t like animals too much, but a picture of a cute puppy or lemur? I can get behind that.
– With wedding season officially on, I stumbled across this cool site for brides. Enjoy if you’re planning your own offbeat nuptials.
– Some may know this site, of 1000 Awesome Things. This blogger lists off 1000 things that are awesome. Fantastic.
– This website will be it’s own entire blog post. The Duggars just began their newest season last night, amazing. Check out their family website, it will give you endless entertainment. Check out the links of modesty (“Ladies, have your dad screen your wardrobe, for he knows more than you”, “campus is a loaded minefield” GAH!), reverse vasectomies, Duggar recipes (Tater Tot Casserole anyone?!)), and Michelle Duggar’s favourite quote (“Saying there are too many children is like saying there are too many flowers”).